Short update
Haven't felt like writing here lately.
Everyone's basically fine.
Teri's mother recommended a guy/company to strip, repair, and repaint our fence and front porch for $350+paint. We're doing it.
Sebastian has been making us play "baseball" with him in the back yard lately. He hit the ball and it smashed me in the face. Fortunately it was a beachball. No damage.
I've been thinking about political vs. religious discussion:
http://askville.amazon.com/Christians-atheists-fear-feel-people-side-fence/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=49722175
Really tired. Need to get onto a better sleeping schedule - need to REALLY BADLY.
Everyone's basically fine.
Teri's mother recommended a guy/company to strip, repair, and repaint our fence and front porch for $350+paint. We're doing it.
Sebastian has been making us play "baseball" with him in the back yard lately. He hit the ball and it smashed me in the face. Fortunately it was a beachball. No damage.
I've been thinking about political vs. religious discussion:
http://askville.amazon.com/Christians-atheists-fear-feel-people-side-fence/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=49722175
Really tired. Need to get onto a better sleeping schedule - need to REALLY BADLY.

no subject
But some of my dads brothers & sisters are(Catholic) as well as my bro inlaws family(Baptist).
And I've never seen a more foulmouthed, ill-mannered, in desperate need of an attitude adjustment, racist, "vice" using, group of people in my entire life!
I've been to their churches. Attended services, funerals, etc, when I've had to go because of a family commitment or funeral.
I've been told their lies to my face. I, simply put, want them gone. They hold no redeeming qualities with me whatsoever.
Yeah, they do good things on occasion, when they can get benefit from it and put on a good face themselves while doing so. But all in all, they're manipulative dirt!
They even got my own sister to lie to me about my nephews baptism. It was held in the main church, and my sis told me that "there wasn't enough room for us." She didn't even tell us so that we could have the "option" of not going. Honestly, who doesn't invite their own parents to their sons baptism??? I still think she was told to lie.
Not giving someone choice, the ability to make a decision on their own, is definately not what they're about. They say 'do such and such or go to hell'. That's a damn scary thing to do to a child. Leaving them no choice to experience things for themselves so they can make their own informed judgements on how they should live their lives.
Religion is all about control. Pure & simple. They want us to be sheep and them the shepard. Sickening!
no subject